Friday, April 20, 2012

Working


            Working is a process that almost everyone will pass through, except those who are too rich or died too early. It was the longest process in a human’s life. Compare to studying and retiring, it is also the toughest process.
            As a college student like me, although I get pocket money from my parents to live on in a new and unfamiliar place, I work to earn more and safe more for my future. I used to think that working is easy; they do not have to learn new things and just do the same thing every day to get salary. I knew I was wrong when the first time I worked.
            It was 4 years ago, I work as a sushi chef in one of the kiosk in Tesco. I need to be there every morning at 6 o’clock, it was tiring and suffering for me. Then, I changed to work as a promoter in a fashion shop, I thought it will be easier by just introduce clothes. But I was wronged again, besides selling, I need to clean the floor and iron all the clothes.
            Just a month working had made me feel tiring and wanted to go back to school. Now I know adults working are very tough and will appreciate my parents who work hard for our family. 
--JOEY--

No comments:

Post a Comment