Thursday, April 19, 2012

Enjoy my time..


Yahoo....At this moment 20 April 2012 2:55am i am atill awake..Why?? Beside finishing up this blog assignment i am also waiting my time to fligh to china Shen Zhen and also Hong Kong. My flight will be at 6:30am in the morning and i just dont dare to go into sleep as i worry that i will overslept. after almost 5 years of not going for any overseas trip. Finally i can go and have a break and relax myself. I feel very exciting and also waiting the time to come. By the way,this week will also be the last week of this spring semester. next week will also start our final exam before holiday. so lets work hard also for  our final guys.. good luck to everyone..





This is shen zhen china





This is Hong KOng

-Vincent Lim Jun Liang-

No comments:

Post a Comment