Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Baby..

Hahahahahaahaha... can you guys guess who is my baby??? My baby is actually a puppy la. I love dogs especially those small little cute puppy. Let me tell u guys how i get my baby. when i was form 3 that time after my PMR i start working as a part time. and after get to save some money i get myself a toy poodle. His name is joe. he is just so cute an adorable. I always and used to talk to him when the time i was very emo and down. i dont know why but i just feel that he understands what am i talking about. he will keep quiet and not moving just lye beside me and listen to me. and he will also do something to make me laugh and happy. He is just like my son that i will alays tell myself, " is ok that i lost everything as long as i still got joe be with me. i couldnt imagine what i will feel and be when he left me one day but what i know now is to appreciate it and the moment he be with me....


It's my boy!!!


He was lying on my bed.. =p


-Vincent Lim Jun Liang-

No comments:

Post a Comment