Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dreams...


     Dreams,Dreams,Dreams!!!! What is dream??Everyone also have their own dreams and they wish their dreams come true.So same as me,I also have a dream.My dream is to be a millionaire when I 25.But how to make my dream come true?? That is the question. By working as a employee,Is impossible to become millionaire when you are 25 or even when you are 40s or 50s also impossible to be a millionaire. The only way to become a millionaire is to own a self business or a career. For me,I am 18 now.i am still studying at college now but on the same time I start to own my own career and business. I am working in Hong Leong as a servicing agent.But in two years will be promoted to Unit Manager and which means that I will start to have my own business and a career.Actually is also good to own a self business and career. At least we work for ourselves and better than working for others as a employee. So to make sure your dream come true.Try to own a career and business!!


-Vincent Lim Jun Liang-

No comments:

Post a Comment