Friday, April 20, 2012

Home sweet home!

Finally, I am back home. I will always remember the first time I went home alone sitting bus from Segi, I feel so grown up. I did not ever take public buses alone even in my hometown and I had actually went back home alone successfully all the way from Segi. Every time I stepped out of the bus, I sense a special feeling tingling in my heart.I feel that I belong to ths city which is my hometown and I feel that I finally can raise my head up. I am not scared of being lost in my hometown and I feel the sense of security even though I am alone.

Staying alone in a unfamiliar city makes me feel desolate.That's why when I stepped out of the bus that brought me back to where I belongs to, every familiar things I saw makes me feel warm and touched. School buses rambling with students from my previous school, stalls with the person I had known since I was a child, roads and restaurants, simple everything makes me feel touched. I miss my friends, my home and my families especially.

I had not tasted home cooked food for such a long time and when I ate it just now, cooked specially for me by my grandmother with my favourite dishes, I feel so blissful. I am being proctected and I knew that I am not alone.University life makes me grew up quickly. My grandmother said that I am more mature in my thoughts and behaviors. That's a good thing because everyone have to grow up.But sometimes, I don't feel like growing up. If only I can, I hope to be a children forever, not having anything to troubled for.

I always feel happy when I am going home. In my hometown, I can drive myself everywhere not having to wait for buses.I can stay up late at night and wake up whenever I want in the morning.I can sleep in my queen size bed with my dolls surrounding me. I can take my time bathing and I do really enjoy meeting with old friends and eating out with families in my favourite restaurants.I love my home, my family, my friends, my cats, and everything that is in my hometown. Every single thing.There is no place that could replace my home.

Once again, home sweet home :)

-Sing Rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment