Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Dream House


     Everyone have their own dream house.So same as me. I do have a dream house in my mind too.But how to make our dreams house become a real dream?? My dream house is susppose to be a big land.And I can build a huge glass house of 4 storey with a lift inside. Ground floor there will be a huge living room with a mini fish pond. Kitchen of cause cannot miss out as is heaven for my mom. On the first floor,I would like to have one master bed room for myself only. Inside my bathroom there will be a jaguzhi  and the toilet will be build by mirror. On the second floor,there will be a warm and nice bedroom for both of my parents to stay. On the third floor, there will be a gym room for me to have my daily exercise.So that I can build up my muscles and can look more muscular. Besides,I love dogs. So outside of my house there will be a huge garden for my dogs to have their activities there. But of cause there will also be a small little garden for my dad to have his plantation there as he love to plants. I really hope my dream house can become true one day by building up myself.




-Vincent Lim Jun Liang-

No comments:

Post a Comment