Friday, April 13, 2012

My cute grandmother


This lady in the picture above is my grandmother. She is seventy this year and she is still active and healthy. She is not like other old people who stays at home whole day. She love going out with friends dancing, chatting, singing karaokay, doing exercise, tai-chi or just eating.Every Monday and Wednesday, early in the morning at 6:45, she would go to a park in my hometown with my mother and do aerobics with friends there.Every tuesday afternoon, she drives herslf  to a multi purpose hall with her Cantonese group friends and practiced singing there.Every Thursday and Friday night, she will go learning dancing with another group of friends. Isn't she active? She drive herself to where she wanted to go everytime.

My grandmother has a great fashion sense. Despite her age, she like the same types of clothes as me! When my grandmother, my mother and me go shopping together, my mother will go crazy because me and my grandmother will go into every shop and look at the bags the shoes the clothes there.Even though we are not buying. We both love bags and we always share our handbags between ourself. Before my grandmother go out, she will asked me which color looks nicer on her, which jeans makes her look slim and which handbags suit her outfits.

When my grandmother is free, she will cook delicious meal for us.Sometimes, she will do cute things like a small child. I remember once when I reached home from school, she was sitting cross-legged on the floor watching cartoons movies while eating instant-noodles. I was amused by the sight and I asked her about it. And than she answer: "I just feel like eating instant noodles and watching cartoons." It really makes my day to hear that. And there was once when I was reading ghost stories on the bed and she suddenly poked at me just to scared me. And also not forgetting the time when she hide behnd corners and jumped out at me and my brother just for funs. I am now writting this blog on her computer. Her computer, I repeat it. And her computer is actually better than mine and my brother's! She really loves watching dramas on PPS and she just love to surf the net.@@

I really love the moment when we shared the same jokes together, watch horror movies together ,buy same things together and wore the same outfits. However, it would be better if my mother shared the same interest as me and my grandmother.

-Sing Rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment