Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sacrifice??

What is the define of sacrifice?? Actually how only counted as sacrifice?? or how only known as sacrfice? For me sacrifice means we volunteer to helpsomeone or even sacrifice for them without asking anything in return. But today i guess in such a realistic world,i guess hardly got people will sacrifice for others.usually they will only think or even sacrifice for themselves rather than other right?i dunoe whether u all agree about this a not but for me this is how i feel la... to be honest actually for me i am also a selfish person who only think of myself i guess. i really wont care about others unless the person is really important to me. for me there are two kind of friends,one kind is just a hi-bye friend and one kind is a friend we can treats as like a brother. in my life beside my family i guess i only have two brothers that i really treat them sincerely as they are just like my big brother and part of my family. i always get their support,motivation and console when i was in abad mood or even negative. They have never give up on me although i guess they are tire. to be honestly ,i really thanks to god that i have suchs great brothers around me.My life is very meaningful by having them as part of my life.. For them i really dont mind how much i sacrifice. i will do whatever i can when they need my support or help..

-Vincent Lim Jun Liang-

No comments:

Post a Comment