Friday, March 30, 2012

:(

Recently one of my friend in another class is depressed. Her mother was in an accident about three weeks ago in her hometown Johor. I knew it because she attend public speaking classes with me and she is also staying in hostell. I am so sorry for her because her mother  was over fifty years old and our final exams was due on next week. Her mother is now still in hospital and my friend couldn't concentrate on her studies and had to miss some classes to go back to her hometown to take care of her mother. I couldn't do anything to help her. I can only comfort her each time i saw her .Yesterday in public speaking classes, she talked with me about her mother and I could see tears rolling in her eyes. The sight makes me feel like crying too.If only I can do something to help her.

Michael Landon, an American actor once said that the moment we are born, we are already walking towards death. Therefore, we have to treat our life whole heartedly and make good use of our life every moment. Time, are actually strung together with many numerous "present". Every seconds every minutes and every hour bring the seeds of perseverance.There are many people who longed for life longevity, however I think that it is more important to live better rather than longer.

Life is unexpected.

Radiah, my friend. Your mother will get well soon. God bless her. God bless you. I will be there for you.

-sing rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment