Monday, March 12, 2012

Who influence me in my life

What people have had a great influence on your life?

Think of one of these people and write about him or her in your journal.

How did he or she influence you?

What characteristics does this person have that you admire?

I first met her was in 2007 during my summer school holiday. I went to the tuition center as usual for additional mathematics class. She walked into the class gracefully. All of us looked at her because of her beauty. She has big brown eyes, long and black hair, small and juicy lips, fair skin tone and wearing a red tight dress which show her good body figure. She is our new classmate—Wendy.

Wendy walked across the classroom and sat beside me. I was so surprised that she decided to sit with me and smiled at me friendly. She looked so attractive to me. We started to talk and always be together in the class. I was actually very weak at additional mathematics and Wendy helped me a lot that she was really good at additional mathematics. She said that she was actually here to look after her little sister who was having tuition next door.

The reason which she influenced me was her attitude in study and also for life. I was still a kid that hate study like most of the peers but Wendy was totally different. When our relationship became better and better, she start to lecture me to be more serious towards life and study. At first, I ignored her lectured and advised. As time pass by, I was influenced by her and became more serious towards study and life.

Wendy always said that time passed would not turn back, cherish every second. She left the tuition center after a year when her and her family migrated to America and we lost contact after that.

I am a university student now and I really want to thank Wendy who influences me a lot to study hard. If Wendy did not appeared in my life, I think I will continue my life just like the pass, playing and never mention about my studies. Although we never meet or contact each other anymore, the phrase that she always said was the motive power to me to be serious to life and my study as well.

-JOEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment