Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Swimming


Hhmm.. how many of you know swim ?
I think there are many.
Frankly, I do not know how to swim. * don't laugh at me*
The last time I could swim a little is when I was a kid.

I always know that I should learn swim because I know if you are a successful person but one day you fall into the pool or sea and drown, is a awful thing.
It was like " Oh man, you know everything but do not know swim !" for me.
Alright , alright ..now I am learning to breath in the water at first.
My friend teach me that first thing to learn is breathe .
Actually , I tried a few times to figure out how to breathe .
Luckily , at last I known breath and float.
I tried to swim near the edge so that if anything happen I can still hold the wall.
After few times practices, I am able to breath in the water while I swim within a short distance.
But I just couldn't stay long inside the water due to the water pressure.
Finally I get to figure a little bit about swimming, hope I can do better next time.



By Milk Ng Shu Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment