Thursday, March 8, 2012

The LORAX


I went to watch a movie name "The LORAX" with my cousin and a friend yesterday. Actually, I thought it was the movie about the cat "Garfield", so I went to see this. But when the movie started, I realized that it is not about Garfield, it was just a cartoon.I felt very boring, but still watching the movie. Keeping on watching that movie, I became more interested in this movie.

It was a cartoon about the city which do not have any tree, so their air is not fresh. The little boy, Ted, lives in this city, because the girl he likes wants to have a tree. Then he asks his grandmather about the trees, and finds out the person which his grandmother told to him who knows more about the trees. This man called the Once-ler. The Once-ler tell him a story about why the trees disappear in this world. Because of his greed, he cut down all the trees to make the clothes for his bussiness, and make his families and friends left him. Then he find out he was wrong, but he do not have the passion to plant the trees again, but keep the seed in hand.

He pass the seed to Ted and let him grown this seed in the clearest place in the city which everyone can see. There was a bad guy in this city which is selling the fresh air to make a live. He obstructs Ted to plant the seed. And Ted fought with him and planted the seed successfully. And the city become more freshly.

I love this movie because it tell us it is important to plant more trees to make the earth better. So, let's start to plant trees right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment