Friday, March 2, 2012

Random

When pressure became a daily routine for us, it's time for us to slow down .I have learned to calm down and to relieve myself in my stressful college life. I hope to have a natural life and I will not force myself so hard to do something that I don't like anymore.I cannot change my fate so I will just do along with what fate has decided for me. Someone said before that women is made of water and man is made of mountain.I think I will live as river from now on because I can flow freely into the arms of ocean without bothering others that do not like me.

Life is so memorable and so beautiful.When a stranger smile and greets with you, why not greet ourselves with a warm smile? Disguising ourselves is a tiring thing to do.I believed that life is fair. There will be good times and bad times. All we shall do is to wait for the good time.Actually, everything has their good and bad, it depends on one's point of view.

I heard that a fish has only 7 seconds of memory in its life. They will not remember anything after seven seconds,so it is not dull for them even in their small aquarium life.If only I can become a fish. Person I have encountered with, things that I have done can all be evaporated and life will be so much easier to live.

I don't do anything deliberately anymore so I am not tired.I am learning to be good to myself, love myself and love my life. Forgive whoever makes me angry and tolerate with them.Be myself.

-Sing Rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment