Friday, February 24, 2012

Untitled


Life is like a box of chocolates and yes, we never know what we will get next. Maybe the Switzerland milky chocolate is your choice but sometimes what you can get is just an almond.
We might have lots of options offered to us in our life, but not all of them are appealing. Then we will have to compromise, and then kept going on our journey.

Sometimes time moved so fast that we haven't even know what was going on then it past. We are always saying"If only I knew..." but if we had been given a second chance, we might make the same mistakes again if we didn't learned from our lessons. I am thinking that if we have to face our difficulties, is our soul having to face with the same situations? Is there a soul in my life that really understands my thought but is leading a totally different me in another life?

Maybe it is really like this. A fierce and strict teacher may have a heart of young girl inside who love pink frocks and ice cream.A weak and sick looking boy may have many outrageous dreams inside his mind and a hardworking student may living depressingly in the depth of his heart.Of course they are not living with multiple personalities. Everyone have played many roles in their lives but each time a different role integrated completely in our life that nobody actually aware.

I have not found my true definition in my life but I will continue to try and find it until I have filled the gap in my heart that makes my life complete.

-Sing Rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment