Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My 21st Birthday


Presents session

My birthday  is on 21st Jan, since it is my 21st birthday, so I decided to make a party.
The party is in house, I manage to borrow few tables which cover with red clothes and chairs.
My friends help me out with the foods and decoration of balloon .
They cooked spaghetti, french fries, nuggets , fried chicken .
The beverage is Ice Lemon Tea and dessert is mini ice cream cone.
Most of the friends came at 8.30pm and I am just done prepared with the foods.
Some of my friends told me they probably came after work which is around 10pm.
So, the dinner began. All of us sit at the long table and have our meal while chit-chatting.
I spend my time chatting with my secondary friends, friendship is like a never ending stories.
After that, we have dessert and play poker cards because we got nothing else to do while waiting others.
Then, is the cut cake time. They sing two version of birthday song which is English and Chinese .
I am happy and glad that they attended my first birthday party..
After the cake, we had a open presents session.
Oh well, I got stitch's bottle, face masks, red wine table lamp, puzzle with my face, white casual shirt with cap, fragrance, stitch's coin bank and handmade cake.
They are really such a sweetheart, I really love all the presents.
Thank you guys <3


My friends












My secondary friends

No comments:

Post a Comment