Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Gathering

Yesterday, me, Sing Rui and Joey went to a gathering for new students. We met many people. But not all of them are SEGi's students. Some of them are office workers and also have our seniors.

First, we introduced ourselves, and keep telling our names to others. After 2 times repeat, we play a game to help us remember each other name. I think that it's a good game to play. Because when i was in this game, I can remember 3 to 4 people names.

Next, we are divided into 3 groups to know more things about ourselves. In my group, there were 2 new students, me and Jane. She is having engineering course also from the intake in Jan. 9th. And the others are having jobs. They said that they are from the same church, and they were also helped from these gatherings. So they want to help the other now. At the end of this part, we exchanged our contact number.

Finally, we played 2 games, ate some desert, and took photos together.

I was so happy to have more new friends.



Being hopeful and thankful everyday.


Michelle Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment