Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Take a break !



How many of us out there are wishing for a vacation badly ?
Our basic routine is like study , eat , rest , bed .
Everyday we are just like playing back what we had done yesterday.
Is this what we really want ?
I am pretty sure that no one likes to work !
We like enjoy and relaxing life =)

As i know , there are two kinds of people .
One is work hard , play harder type.
One is work hard , play lesser type.
Which one do you belong ?
I guess I will be the first one . *wink*
Once in a blue moon , AirAsia will giving special offers for air tickets and people will start grab their tickets to the country they would like to visit.
This phenomena is good because workaholic could spend time with their family, their loves one.

Hence, I would like to share my vacation to you guys.
I went Melacca last months with loves one .
We did research about those special food and those must-visit place .
Here's where i stay in Melacca .


Really nice and clean room , you should have a try next time.
The price is reasonable and near to jonker street.

Jonker street is a famous place that located at Jalan Hang Jebat.
You can get famous food and souvenir there.
Let me make a top 5 list of food that you shouldn't miss out .
Top 1 , Cendol Melacca .




Top 2 , Chicken rice ball
Top 3 , Nyonya asam laksa

Top 4 , Satay Celup

Top 5 , Nadeje Mille Crepe cake


Seriously I feel my stomach is hungry already.
My tongue is licking my saliva.
As I had mention , those top 5 food is a must to try out.
If not , you could not tell your friend you have been there.
I feel so satisfied with that trip because I had many nice food .
Therefore , I will be visit this place again for the foods !

By Milk Ng Shu Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment