Saturday, February 11, 2012

Movie recommendation- 3 Idiots

3 Idiots is a Indian comedy film which is released in 2009.The film is about two engineering students go to search the valley for another long lost brother of theirs to reorganized their 'three gangs' in their college years, and they uncover some previously unknown facts about their old friend that leads them to question everything they ever thought they knew about him.

I always think that Indian movie is a boring movie about Indian songs and dances and Indian couples hiding behind trees until I saw this movie.I saw my friends posting about it in Facebook and I was so bored so I decided to have a look about it. Who knows this movies totally changes my mind about Indian movies and I am so touched by the content of 3 idiots and I couldn't stop my tears and laughter.

"Boring resistances boring "is the attitude taken by Hong Kong students in order to survive,and the far away India students was actually also the same kinds.Many people thinks that the 3 idiots in the movies is in the mercy of others but they were actually using their childish and humor to frolic acts and to satire against the spoon-fed absurd education system in India. This is a rare Indian high school movies ,which did not forget to reprove the problem of commit suicide of India in the midst of mischievous actions.The most important message the movie bring to us is-"All is well" which is a main dialog that is used throughout the movie.It tells the audience that one should not be panic in difficult circumstances and be optimistic.

Go and see this movie, take three hours in your life to watch and think about what this movie wants to say.And then go for what we want. Enjoy!

-Sing Rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment