Sunday, January 29, 2012

~LIFE~


Life, what is the definition of life?? Everyone have a different thinking and opinion about life. Some maybe feel that i just want a simple and easy life. I dont want to have a bed of roses of life. I dont like to chase branded stuffs, smart phones, luxury car and so on.This are their definition of life.

Some of them prefer to have a luxury lifestyle. Luxury cars,luxury house,branded clothes and bag.They feel that by having all this is a way to enjoy the life. After working so hard its time to reward themselves by having all this. This are their definition of life.

How about me?? what is my definition of life?? Actually i am still very young and i think i just have a very simple of life difinition. i'm 19 this year. i'm also a college student. i'm also working in Hong Leong Assurance. This is my daily routine. i will go to college to study when its time to study and after study hours then i will go for work to earn some pocket money. How come i choose to work at this time as all my others college mates are just sutdying?? This is because actually i wanna earn money to use for myself so that i can stop using my parents money.. i know that they work very hard so that we can have extra pocket money.But they are old now.. i dont want them to be suffer so much.so i choose to be an independent son. i guess this is the definition of my life la..



-vincent lim jun liang-

No comments:

Post a Comment