Friday, January 20, 2012

Changes in life..

Okay, the picture is just a joke.
I just put it there to match the topic that I am going to write.

I started my 2012 as a university student.
A Segi student.

I am feeling quite weird as all my secondary school classmates are still in a holiday mood
and I have already started to walk towards the reality of the world.
They said that university is the place where I learn to grow up,
learn to be a woman,
and also the place where I learn to have fun.
Well, I don't know about it yet.

Being a university student really differs from being a primary and secondary student.
This is the first time where I had to separate with my family for so long.
I have to cook my own meals,
wash my own clothes,
take care of myself ,
and I also have to be careful with what I spent on.

Gone were those days when I can sleep late and still not worry of being late to school
because I know my parents would be there waiting for me.
Gone were those days when I can spent my pocket money on some little things which I fancy
because money was so easy to have than.
Gone were those days when my parents are always nagging me to eat,
to wear warm clothes,
to make sure my hair is dry before I sleep,
and to be there for me whenever I felt lost.
I know I can go back easily to see them
but it is always the best when you can see them everyday.

When I am in my hostel the first night,
I suddenly felt desolate.
I do not know what I am supposed to do.
The internet is boring.
Games are also boring.
I do not felt ease in my mind,
I cannot bear with the loneliness.

I don't know what came over me because I know I have stay alone
at home for a week before when my parents went for holiday
and I have uncountable movies to watch in the internet and I am so happy with freedom.
Maybe I know in my heart that I can meet with my parents after a week on that time.

So why am I feeling lonely now?
It is because the changes in my environment I think.
I can maintain a psychological balance in my life before.
In a good state of mind,
I can look for something to do myself,
I can find a piece of music to hear or a movie to watch when I am bored,
I can also eat to my heart's content.
Why can't I now?

Therefore, I think it takes time and our own psychological reaction to
help us to adapt to a new environment.
.And when we are accustomed to the new environment,
It will groom our good attitude,
which are the basics of leading a colorful and meaningful life.

In fact, our state of mind is changing slowly everyday.
In pace with our preferences changing,
what we think is interesting right now maybe meaningless after a few days,
even a few minutes.
That's why we thinks our diaries entries which we had written earlier
is always CHILDISH and MEANINGLESS.

So I can overcome difficulties and I can enjoy my university life soon .
I think :)
Because I always adapt to a new situation quickly:D

p.s. Maybe I will feel this blog entry is meaningless after I post it on><

-Sing Rui-

No comments:

Post a Comment